Thursday, May 29, 2008

We Found Her

We prayed and believe that God lead us to the right RV. Both John and I agreed that we just know Gracie is the one to take us on our adventure. We worked out a price that both the seller (George and Linda) agreed on and we felt was fair.
They invited us to test drive the RV on Memorial Day so we took advantage of that.
The cool thing about George and Linda is that they shared with us that they too had prayed about the next owner of Gracie and belive God lead us to them.
They were so kind in taking the time to show us all the ins and outs of RV living. They spent several hours with us being the greenhorns that we are and not knowing a thing about self contained living.
I loved riding in the RV. All the windows were open as we were traveling and the air movement through there was amazing. It really hit me then that we can travel in our home. It moves with us. How cool is that? I laid on the bed while traveling 55. What a ride. I did feel like a little kid in a candy store. I think our kids are gonna really dig it.
Linda shared some really cool testimonies about her and George. I love hearing how God works in other peoples lives. But His work in our lives is nothing shy of amazing too. This whole journey so far has been the work of an awesome God.
We settle on the house tomorrow. TOMORROW. Get that. It really is fast approaching. We will be hitting the road in a month. So much to do so little time. But honestly I just want to live in this moment. It is a special moment in time for this family. Our lives are about to change drastically. Bring it on....

2 comments:

pastor bonnie said...

hi theresa,
this is all so exciting. this blog site will be an excellent way to keep the church up to date on what you are doing and where you are, etc.
i would like to do a prayer/send off for your family during worship before you leave. i know time is crazy, but please let's schedule that; i really want the congregation to be with you on this journey.
what is happening financially?
i love the name gracie! is it a pull rv or drive in rv?
pastor bonnie

Unknown said...

Hey Theresa! I am so excited for you guys! This will be a trip of a lifetime!

I have no idea where you will be on your Journey, but if you all are up near NJ September 21, 2008, I would LOVE to have you all stop by for the wedding!

OMG! Baby #4! Man, I really need to catch up! Please keep in touch ans I will continue to check the blog for updates.
I love you and may God Bless you and your expanding family!
Love, Kristen