Monday, October 8, 2007

Anything is possible

Happy Birthday John-36 B a b y...
Was feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of what needs to be done with our house in order to be ready to put it on the market in January. It seems that with every project another one is overturned. Still the goal remains and will be achieved.
Been thinking about how to further downsize and get rid of more stuff. I must admit that is difficult to do as we seems to use everything still in this house. I know I need to start thinking on a smaller scale.
Would like to hit the used RV show this week to get a more realistic picture of what we can/cannot afford. I was hoping John and I could do that together but with him working out of town that is not going to happen. So it just might be me and the kids. Besides it is going to be their home too. I believe it is important for them to know what we are getting into. They always get excited when we get to go in and out of the different RV models.
So my sister now has her house on the market and will be moving to Florida once the house sells. WOW I am blown away by that. Since Nikki moved there a month ago it has been an adjustment without her family here. And now another one off. My two little sisters so far away from me. Not something that I want to think about. Makes me wonder if that will be the deciding factor in where we end up after our cross country tour. Only God knows at this point. Anything is possible....

1 comment:

alaughman said...

I feel your pain. It just seems so overwhelming to get it all done. Like you said "One bite at a time." I could never express how much I am going to miss you. You mean so much to me, and I am not sure how I will survive with out my best friend and biggest support 5 minutes down the road. I love you so much and can not wait to see where our lives are going to go. I look forward to hearing all about your travels. It is so exciting to imagine something so much more than anyone could ever hope for in their whole lives. You guys are amazing people and you can touch the lives of so many, I admire you so much. Make the dream come true sista! Love you!